Population: Zero [GAME]

Started by J-MACHine, August 26, 2010, 10:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

The first (and currently only) fight BGM's for a little fighting game project i've got going at the moment, that i might go into more detail about at some point; i might need help with the soundtrack.
I wanted something that was dually chaotic yet structured; so i settled for chords and BG riff's that stay roughly consistant, one little riff to be the tracks 'repeating tune', and then went mad with a number of different solo's. Hopefully the effect comes off as i desired.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

DJ Eddy

Yo m8 i dont know if its just me or my computer but its downloaded as unknown file type ???
I cant play it. :'(

EDIT...I downloaded twice just to be sure but its still unknown.
EDIT No.2 lol....hang on gonna try formating to an mp3 file.

J-MACHine

I'll try reuploading it in a sec, mate, see if that helps.

DJ Eddy

Worked like a dream lol.. ;D

Cool track m8 im starting to really like ur style m8.
Great work on the pads and electro beat..loving that melody that kicks in at 0.45 and 1.16.
Brilliant break beat at 1.46 also.

Top music m8.

Koolassjoe

Love when the beats drops. very new wave. i likes. although not to be rude... i cant deal with the scratch! i hate that scratch! lol its not you man. dont get violent now... great track man. this is great music for fighting!
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

J-MACHine

Eh, i can't see what's so bad about the scratch sample (as in, the sample itself, not what i've done with it), but that's just me. Glad you liked it regardless.

Not a Number

Forgive me if this sounds crazy, but.. even though it's for a fighting game (as you've pointed out), I'm getting a real Sonic the Hedgehog vibe from this. Specifically, Sonic Robo Blast 2.

I'll sort of agree with Koolassjoe a little and say the scratch does feel a little out of place somehow. :-/

Other than that, good job. :)

J-MACHine

Eh, i'll probably scrap the track, then, and redo it. It's a bit shit anyway.
And i shan't call you crazy at all, NON. It DOES have a slightly sonic-y vibe to it, actually.