Year Zero, A.K. (After Kronos) [GAME]

Started by J-MACHine, August 26, 2010, 10:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

This is the bad ending credits roll theme for a little fighting game project i've got going at the moment, that i might go into more detail about at some point; i might need help with the soundtrack.
I've planned the thing to have 3 different 'credits roll' songs depending on which character you played as (due to where exactly they stood in the conflict of the story), or if you lost/beat a certain character with another certain character. This one is supposed to play if you beat the game with one of the evil characters, or lose against the final boss with specific characters.
I wanted something that was more depressing and foreboding then downright "HOLY SHIT GUYS THIS IS ALL EVIL", yet still had a steady beat/bass to carry the piece along.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

DJ Eddy

Amazing stuff again m8.
I can see the way ur going with this definitly has a sort of evil vibe to it.
Yea man just superb again 5/5 from me.
Like i said on a earlier post tho m8 id love to play this game u got in the making really sounds good.

J-MACHine

DreadSpawn

Hey man, great stuff, this is bloody catchy. Heck i wanna play the game for the music alone haha. Great work man!
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

"The King of Iron Fist Tournament" lol. this sounds great. i agree wit eddy, id love to play the game ur workin on.

Koolassjoe

Great work! ive always had the will and determination to score game music but i dont have the power! IMO, this seemed to happy to be an evil ending theme.. the bag guys need to rock hard and this is kinda trippY! Awesome sound anyway!
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

J-MACHine

Cheers, you three! And huh, really, Joe? Trippy, i'll buy, but happy? Dunno why it's comming off like that to you, man.

Koolassjoe

lol. my fault. i tried to say its kinda like if the bad guys weren't really all that evil. like a crew of thieves in a comic action flick or the unsocial antihero's good ending or really the way bad guys would feel if the bad guy wins at the end of the movie... kinda happy... in an evil theme! im lost...
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

Master Dutch

Good bass and a real menacing pace! Definitely a fight song...

J-MACHine

Cheers, Dutch. Pity it's a credits song, not a fight song, then, eh? XD;;