Knowlesy00 ~ UntitledTrack ( Techo...I think )

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], August 31, 2010, 07:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

First of , sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section I know zilch about dance and its genres...my bad...but anyhoo ... I don't even have a name this.

But please , any comments would be coolio.

Thanks.

Coordman

I like it! The opening has a sort of spacey synth sound to it that appeals to me. Sounds like the sort of thing you would have heard in a Sega CD (or Sega Mega CD) game back in it's heyday. Look up a guy named Tommy Talarico. He was a popular game composer back in the day. Instrumentation-wise, it makes me think of something that used to be in a PS1 game called Wild 9. Let me see if I can find it...

Here ya go:

This song also appeared in Earthworm Jim. :)
Never sweat the petty things and never pet the sweaty things. -George Carlin

DJ Eddy

Loving the intro reminds me of oldschool Rave music..
Good piano tune.
This is Hardcore m8.
Very good for some1 that says they know zitch.
Great pads....
Enjoyed that thnx...

Michael

This sounds really good, nice pads, loving that happy hardcore beat playing behind the main leads and synths :)  good work.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Damn the intro in itself is really good.... Your finest pad and chord work ever for sure. Some very nice melodies you have here too. There still is that distortion sound. Perhaps you are recording at too high of a level? I think that may be it. For just trying this out this shows that you have talent and an ear to create other genres. I have said this before in the past, but we have a lot of talent here on TIMGUL and almost every sound/style/genre to satisfy ones taste. We are doing things no one else in the world is. We are elite.... No one is doing it like we do and now you, Knowlesy are a part of this.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin