Chaotic Mind [MINIMAL ELECTRONICA, GLITCH]

Started by J-MACHine, September 05, 2010, 04:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

Another Quick-Post-And-Run job. I swear, i will eventually find the time to check out some of the new work you guys are posting, and reply to the comments i've been getting on mine!

For one of the many different projects i'm a part of, i wanted to try my hand at a piece with a disjointed beat, swapping between a drum machine beat and a few chopped up breaks- 50% custom, %50 library mix-n-match edits, acompanied by melodies,bass that either panned left right and centre, loop irregularly, or just plain glitched, to create a really surreal track that'll serve as the BGM to Character Prolouge's in the project it's a part of. Losely inspired by the tracks 'Fetus' and 'Neonatal' from Tekken 4 and Tekken 5, respectivly.

Enjoy!!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

RSCONCEPTIONS©

Love it instantly!

Absolutely adore the drums - a really nice, different style. They are so interesting, complex, and varied, providing a constantly stimulating listen.

I think the pianos and their sliced-repeated effect are just fantastic - adding a really nice ambient atmosphere to the track. And the strings add a rich, nostalgic feel!

Nice work with that acid-style synth too.

Rik

DJ Eddy

That was cool... 8)
Loving the electro beat..
Great atmosphere to this song.
Grovey bass and piano is awesome.
Good stuff...

J-MACHine

Cheers, you two! Happy you like it. I'm glad the looped piano went down well, 'cus i really like the effect.

RSCONCEPTIONS©

It is a wonderful effect...very smooth and floaty!

Koolassjoe

The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

J-MACHine

Fear 2 Stop®

Fucking bad ass...I'm jealous of that beat. :o I'm putting this on my mix cd...would sound ACE~! in my new 2010 Honda CRV I just bought. Love that squelchy bassline, great panning effects. I hear my beloved crunch funk and militia snares also... those are fun, and some of my favorite samples.

You did really good on this, and cuts like this are the reason why I'm glad I have more time to devote to TIMGUL!
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

J-MACHine

Aww, now you're just flattering me, F2S XD;;; Seriously, thank you so much for the compliments, i really apritiate it!

Fear 2 Stop®

Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop