The Great British Sunset (DEMO) [HIP HOP, ROCK]

Started by J-MACHine, October 12, 2010, 04:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

A demo cut of the song i'm going to stick at the end of Braindance. Started working on this one yesterday as a means of brightening up my mood (i wasn't depressed, per-say, but i was feeling a bit shitty); it worked wonders. Dunno where this track is going yet, but i've got the groundwork laid.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

I seriously loved that mate , all the twinkly-like ( not the musical term I know ) melodies at the beginning , the drums , the subtle bass just enough to know its presence.
And when the guitar kicked...it was just the icing on the cake for me.
Well done man.

J-MACHine

You mean the looped/phased piano's, i think, haha.
Glad you're liking what i've got so far, mate!

Master Dutch

good stuff man. I really liked the flow to this. Yeah that twinkly sound is a gem! Then busting out with those mean licks well done.

Koolassjoe

This is sick. This beginning is fire. Drums dropped and the crainium is rocking Right now. Very NICE! That chorus is fire. End break is amazing...Bit too loud. but amazing. Great Work J.
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

J-MACHine

@ Dutch: Cheers, Dutch!

@ Joe: I know, i still need to properly balance everything, i haven't gotten round to doing so yet. I haven't even thought about what crash i use yet 8D;; Glad you liked it all the same.

Fear 2 Stop®

Oh wow....this is FREAKING AWESOME. Even in this form it would easily make the best of 2010 list for me. Inspiring me to start going through my own demos and unfinished songs...!

I think the guitars mentioned earlier are referring to the part in the last 30 seconds...?
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

J-MACHine

Yeah, i think so. I'm glad you like this, but somethings bugging me about it.

Fear 2 Stop®

Sometimes it's like that.  Then you gotta put it away for a while and come back to it fresh....lots of times that helps...
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop