Knowlesy00 ~ New Songs (Score/Metal/Dance)

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], November 01, 2010, 01:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Just a bulk upload of experimental songs.
Creating a mini-e.p I guess...

X-Termination - ( Dance version of Terminator theme ) but the rest is all my own.

Anyhoo here it is.

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

KIIIIIILLLLLERRR!!!!!  i fuckin luv it...every single track.  my all time fav is "Nemesis".

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

thanks ZoDiaC...

Nemesis is my favourite one here too , it was very influenced by " John Murphy - In the House In a Heartbeat " .

.:DJ Droppin:.

Dawn - Man .........  Incredible. You have such an ear for melodies. A real pro touch to everything you create. This is beautiful. You went slower with the sound and it just doesn't matter.... How you intertwine the various themes is real class.

Nemesis - Fantastic piano intro with the acoustic feel. Peaceful even. Wow the strings. :57 kicks in sooo dramatically, powerful. Jeez.... Every song is better and better. You deserve an Artist of the Month a.s.a.p. !

With Vengeance In Mind - HOW do you do it!? Yet another smashing godly intro. .... You just get submerged into the melodic aspect of your style. I could close my eyes and picture a symphony playing right now with your orchestrating everything. 20,000 people sitting in awe. 2:20 jeez wow....

X-Termination - Another....... INTRO of epic gooeyness. Whoa.. Wasn't expecting that transition into a fast, dancy type theme. Ahhh but as to be expected you pull it off flawlessly. 1:15 =  :) Man... Frantic and so well done.

Two Minutes To Midnight - Piano heavy, and a hard beat. :44 bit acoustic play now. 1:05 DAMN. How did you do that?... ...

My summary: A brilliant well thought out mini-ep. Wonderful string work, piano, melodies and harmonizing of them is superb. Just.... Exceptional.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

I can't thank you enough for doing a review on this , you really have been missed Rob.

Many thanks man...s'all I can say...just chuffed you liked em.