Finally Got Music 2000 For PC!

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], January 12, 2011, 07:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

So I finally purchased it and I've spent a couple of hours trying to get to grips with the controls and I'm fairly excited with it.
I've got a Line 6 Pod , basically I plug that into my pc with my guitar or bass and it gives u all kinds of effects so with the sample/recording function in the Pc version I may have finally got my guitar sound :) .
See how that pans out...

I probably wont be on for a while I'm trying to write an album at the minute to upload here...around 8 tracks or so.
I'm not trying to rush it an I'm being as brutal as possible with the music in the terms if they dont stand-out or if it has a similar sound , melody or chord progression to other songs I've created I'ma just discard it.

Hopefully in the end it'll all sound good.
Take care an I'll see ya when its done.

DJ Eddy

Thats awesome Knowlsey. I have that version too.
Maybe when u have done album do u fancy din something together one day?.

Master Dutch

Thats awesome...Were did you find it and how much if you don't mind me asking? I've been looking for a back up version for my MTVMGPC just in case...lol

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Master -

Found a copy on amazon. Cost about 27-28 pounds when taking on the P&P ... I'd have done the more em...non legal way of the torrent but I after trying to download LOTR - Two Towers an getting hit with virus's , it was best just to buy.

Eddy -

Aye mate that would be awesome...I'm taking a lil break (couple of weeks tops) from the writing side to recharge the brain...I'll pm you an we can set somethin up.

B.G.A

how do guys manage to mentally block out the no stereo problem...
EVOLVE!

mrbungle_

Not sure about the stereo issue that said :S I've got stereo sound with this game

Koolassjoe

Lets get a "Music 2000 PC issues & general problems" post going. I know one of you guys have an optimized set up for the program. Help us out.
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe