Knowlesy00 ~ Second star to the right , Straight on till morning. {Nova2}

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], February 17, 2011, 07:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

I'm not really feeling to good at the minute. Stupidly missed my night-time meds on sunday night (I think) and I ended up taking a seizure...cut my arm whilst fitting so somehow , someway it got infected...but nevermind , am away for the weekend an hopefully normal service will be resumed...comments , songs etc.

While u mighta guessed its a Supernova 2 ... em ... what seperates the first and this one...the first is more acoustic guitar driven...mostly coz I had'nt worked out the strings and the pianos yet...but this is one is more electric I'd say...
So...in the words of B.A - I'ma quit my jibba jabba...enjoy!

Not a Number

First off, get well soon.

As for the track itself.. wow. Not gonna lie, I was kind of expecting it to go metal around the 1:05 mark (and the double-bass that kicks in doesn't exactly help. :P) - reminds me heavily of Acceptance Concealing Fate, Part 1 by Tesseract.

If I had a seven-string and this track's key was a little lower (Ab minor instead of (what I'm guessing to be) B minor), I would've so put some guitars over this. :)

Simply an amazing track.

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thanks for the reply Not A Number , had a chilled weekend away at the very north of England...so normal service should be resumed...I hope lol.

Glad you like it man , The track itself...pianos , strings , all the guitars were written in Drop D if it helps.
Pretty much all my songs are in that tunning.
Thanks again.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Wow incredible. It's like a full on experience listening to this. The piano work, the harmonies. This oozes professionalism all over it.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Cheers Rob , the piano work on the intro and the string melody when it bursts in is my favourite melody I've done...well at the moment anyway...I'll end up putting something else up next month an having to eat my words.

Thanks again for taken the time to listen and comment.