Knowlesy00 ~ The End That Never Came

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], May 25, 2011, 12:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

The EndThatNeverCame

Reworking Nova put the idea in my head to attempt some kind of acoustic guitar based track.
I think (for the moment) that it sounds good , but that can always change lol.
Named for May21st...as you probably know - was to be end of the world  ::) , but if you have any
better ideas for a name feel free to mention one.

SynthTrueMental

This is one I must have wrote a while back , going through the memory card to free up room.
Its sorta like the experimental style I done with "Echoes".

CIAO!

ArcaneFuture

Good grief - you write so many brilliant tracks you forget about them!?! When I went trawling through memory cards all I found were half-finished failed experiments... most of which reminded me exactly why they got abandoned!
DJ Gift / ArcaneFuture

www.soundcloud.com/arcanefuture

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

lol thanks mate but it is really rare for me (like you mentioned) to find a track I haven't uploaded an to think its good enough to go up here.
SythTrueMental I wrote during the time my gran was in hospital an I just didn't have the time or couldnt be bothered.
Cause there are times I'll listen to the unused tracks an just wonder what was thinking...what sound was I hoping to get.
Like last night I was gonna write a sort of Ennio Morricone western styled track and it turned into something that just to Muse lol.

Thanks for listening an the comments mate , always appreciated. :)