Indra And Shiva

Started by DJ Omnimaga, November 08, 2007, 01:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Artist: DJ Omnimaga
Title: Indra And Shiva
Year: 2003
Sample rate: 128kbps
Comments: Old trance song. I had to cut down the lenght because the original was 9 mins long and it is kinda repetitive after a while.

pillagemyvillage

im going through all your tracks at the bottom here because i dont want to miss them or have them forgotten because there at the bottom of this list!  :D  
wow! lovin this one. great melody. really good sound. its a nice relaxed melody that borders on euphoric. thats my sort of sound.
i think this style you produce is my favorite. i like you music when its uplifting like this and angel in the stars... i think this track is close to angel in the stars actually. im loving how uplifting it is!
i would love to remix this... maybe big sweeping breakdown and lots of reverb on the melody and a thumping bass line!?  :D

good work

pillagemyvillage

well im glad ive been going through all of your tracks! theres alot of gems!
this is my fav though. its well up there with angel in the stars.
it maybe quite simple but thats the beauty. great tune. would love to remix it.
its def staying on my computer  :lol:  

DJ_Omnimaga

Feel free to remix it, maybe it could go on one of the timgul albums one day ^^

pillagemyvillage

cool! do you have the chords? i always love to remix and this track has so much potential...

DJ_Omnimaga

sry nope I dont have them anymore :(

but the main melody is Trance pre-made riff modified, so maybe you could easily reproduce this one

147 crew

Yeah this is quite a different melody style to yr norm..Lovin' it!! Definitely one of my faves  :D

A remix from Pillage would be awesome  :o

pillagemyvillage