Spirit Vision

Started by J-Vibe, April 20, 2008, 01:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Vibe

I mentioned this in a post earlier. Started and finished this work today, and it's another stage theme. This time for a character that is a Spirit Medium... Who is terrified of Ghosts (Oh, Irony!!)

SO yes, you can expect a song that sounds like it would Fit Halloween right here. I love it, though. It'd definetly one of the better peices i've done. The stage itself is a Graveyard at night- With a ghost or two poping up for effect now and then.

All in all, this was a Succsess. Well, all of it was, except it's original titled name- Horror Tyme. No... Just no XD (I had to give it that name because my I and K Keys don't work on my laptop, so i just name songs random things on there and then rename them on my main computer. But seriously, Horror Tyme? that's weak, really, really weak. XD)

Enjoy!!
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...

DJ_Omnimaga

pillagemyvillage

cool this track plays like real chilled house... i can hear the halloween reference...
this track is very relaxing to listen too... good work with the organ and piano... top house!  ;D

.:DJ Droppin:.

I agree the organ/piano main melody is nicely done.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin