My Beats

Started by RyceBeetz, April 11, 2008, 08:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyceBeetz

I mainly do hip hop now... started off doing trance songs... had my video game remix posted on overclocked....i don't use the pre-made samples anymore... heres my music page...

bass beat posted about a month ago... concentrating on college right now...but more to come..

My Music

DJ_Omnimaga

How did you managed to get a MTV Music Generator song on OCRemix???? I tried to get my Final Fantasy 6 World Map Theme Trance Remix there and it got refused because it was made using MTV Music Generator <_<

Anyway nice beats you have here, especially 4 and 6. I would like to hear your video game remix, what is the link to the download?

and welcome here btw :)

RyceBeetz

QuoteHow did you managed to get a MTV Music Generator song on OCRemix???? I tried to get my Final Fantasy 6 World Map Theme Trance Remix there and it got refused because it was made using MTV Music Generator <_<

Anyway nice beats you have here, especially 4 and 6. I would like to hear your video game remix, what is the link to the download?

and welcome here btw :)
Thanks Omni...

heres the link to my Ninja Gaiden remix...one of my first tunes haha

Floormaster Ninja

DarkBliss

How about doing a Legend Of Zelda theme remix? THE best game series of all time!
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

Not a Number

QuoteHow about doing a Sonic theme remix? THE best game series of all time!
Curse my fandom... :P

(actually, I made a Sonic remix onto my Memory Card a couple years ago but it's indeniably horrible; trust me.)

RyceBeetz

haha thanks guys...il think about doin remixes for them...havnt done one in a while...i think its about time though...

DJ_Omnimaga

wow nice song, I like it :)

I still wonder how you managed to submit a MTVMG song on OCRemix though. I assume you prbly didn't mentionned the software you used to make the song, right? For me they forced me to mention it IIRC x.x

I guess I should have lied and said it was made using Acid Pro or something x.x

It's true that you submitted your song in 2002 though, my submission was right before Christtmas 2006 IIRC

147 crew

That Ninja Gaiden remix is very good, some great sounds going on