Yo

Started by Teabags, September 06, 2008, 07:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teabags

Yo
Hi people, I'm Teabags (short for my "recording" name: Teabags for Teapots). Managed to hunt down this website by looking to see if anyone still used Music 2000 anymore, and they sure do! Had a copy for PlayStation and managed to get a copy for PC off EBay (ridiculously cheap considering its relative rarity) so I'll be back to work on it soon! I've tried some other music generating software, but Music 2000 is the only one I can understand!

Got some offerings back from 2003 that I'm hoping to record and upload, but judging by the greatness of some of the music I've heard already, it's of pretty laughable quality. I'll unleash it upon your ears anyway, my excuse is that I was only 13 or 14 back then.

I've also done some mash-ups in my time, which are also of appalling quality, but hey it's fun.
So many ideas, so little time.

DJ_Omnimaga

heya nice to see you around, I hope to hear your stuff soon :)

The only music software for PC I got to understand so far are Magix Music Maker, Sony Acid Pro and Music 2000 PC versions but I don't like them, I prefer the PS1 Music 2000 or MTVMG2

pillagemyvillage

hello teabags, i LOVE that name!  :D cant wait to hear your music!

.:DJ Droppin:.

Welcome to the Forum, teabags.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin