IRC Chat removed

Started by DJ Omnimaga, December 16, 2008, 04:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

I decided to remove the IRC chat, because the very few times someone actually connected there, everyone expected instant replies without any consideration if other people were away from the computer, even if connected on IRC. They never bothered to stay connected longer than 10 seconds so I figured out that people around TIMGUL were not used enough to chatrooms, Internet Relay Chat in particular, where most people normally idle in channel 24/7 and sometimes we must wait several hours for a response and that TIMGUL was not ready to have a chatroom. For your Music series question you will have to try the forums instead.

Sorry for the inconveniences this might be causing.

JCW

147 crew

Was a good function, but yr right not many people used it. question. How do we bookmark pages? I can't see the option when I go into a topic.

Irndemon

Yeah,The bookmarks is a handy function but i cant get it to work,when i click on my bookmarks i get a message that reads:
sorry, you dont have permission to make bookmarks.

Fear 2 StopĀ®

Works for me. I never use chat anyways...
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

DJ_Omnimaga

mhmm strange I will look into that when I get some time

I hope it's not a buggy mod that doesnt work x.x

EDIT: bookmarks should be fixed now

Irndemon

:D Bookmarks works fine now, Excellent!!

Nice one omni!