Request for link to albums section on home page?

Started by BlondeJustice, August 24, 2009, 12:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlondeJustice

It'd be handy is all, any chance of getting one please?

jcw

Again I may maintain the website but I'm still hesitant to start making changes behind Omni's back. I'll talk to him later.

DJ_Omnimaga

We used to have this during two months once but it was taken down as it didn't work, for unknown reason. No matter if people added new albums, it would still show the old ones. I never understood why this happened.

You can add it back if you want to and test to see if it works, and even new mtv music sections, altough people still need to make sure that it won't become harder for users to find music they want (for example, if a person visits the site only for trance music he would miss every trance Zelda/Mario/Tetris covers and remixes if a VGM section was added. That's something to think about. Else, we would simply allow users to post VGM in multiple sections (like both trance and VGM, and in VGM, have him link to the file attachment stored in the other section, to not take twice as much space)

Fear 2 StopĀ®

Maybe if they put the info in the title like, say, "Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle- Hardcore Mix" it would work.

If anybody has played that game, you know why it's funny lol
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop