Forgotten Comfort

Started by s p a c e b a r, July 16, 2010, 04:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s p a c e b a r

Forgotten Comfort
- duration 4:09 -  something i've been messin with the past couple weeks - i'm pretty happy with it - let me know what u think
if your never there, your never in

RSCONCEPTIONS©

Nice! Gentle and smooth.
I like the detail you put into your tunes - lots of little bits going on, like...*listening...oooh nice melody....oh and another one....I like this...and another...lots of melodies....omg some more...* and yet it is never "too much"...you get the balance just right, so it is detailed and engulfing...but not over bearing. And the melodies themselves, you have a real knack for creating great little melodies.

Furthermore I love the parts where it fades out, and you think it is ending but it isn't because you are left with the soft little melodies that sit in the background, the ones you almost forgot about... nice technique indeed. This reminds you of the title.

A tune that feels very comfortable :)

Master Dutch

nice Spacebar. Reminds me of Aphex Twin in some parts. Love the mood.

s p a c e b a r

some of the samples in this produce a little clicky noise because i adjusted the sample start and it drives me crazy- if you guys know how to avoid that i would like to know... (also the drums don't really do what their supposed in regards echo when there are too many layers)
if your never there, your never in