Sweeping Shadows (Deep Hole Version)

Started by J-MACHine, December 04, 2009, 06:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

I figured i'd upload the rest of the Beyond Human OST. Or, what i have of it, so far. Then i'll upload a soundtrack i've been working on for a friend. So that should tantalize your tastebuds before i rifle through everything ELSE i need to upload here. XD

One of earlier levels in the game is set inside a cave. The second half of which is a brightly illuminated mining operation that's continuing ti take place- even though there's nobody else in sight. Besides the enemies, of course.
The first half of the cave however, is a typical dark, gloomy, damp, cold, and creature infested hellhole. Thankfully, it isn't a brilliantly long level. Or, at least, it's not planned that way. So, i didn't want to do much with this song. It's really just a simple-ish loop made with a simple-ish beat (that almost sounds sampled at some points), with a dark, yet smooth pad, there is some bass here and there (as well as a stringe arrangement of the bass), and ambient effects, including animal noises. (One of the times those animal samples do come in use for me). These features constantly fade in and out inbetween different sections.

The second variation of this song, when i get around to doing it, should be more exciting. Never the less, Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™