• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Go back to CodeWalrus.

renegades of timgul 7 - musical outlaws flip the script

Started by Casper AudioGhost, October 26, 2009, 01:43:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Casper AudioGhost

absolutely-i'm not an admin here but i want to help young artists promote their music-bring em all   casper

Not a Number

When is Part 8 going to be released? Only I have a little project of mine to do in Music 2000 over the summer break (not back at college until September), and it'd be great for a track to go on there. :)

Casper AudioGhost

July 02, 2010, 10:19:18 pm #22 Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 10:33:33 pm by Casper AudioGhost
i figure i will over the next week gather some tracks and was hoping to release part 1 of mix 8 in the next week or so and then do  part 2-if u can get me a 2-4 min track at least that would be helpful  also to those who have music on youtube that they would like included plz get me an mp3 link                                                                casper

.:DJ Droppin:.

Chapter 8 of this saga has long been overdue and well awaited. I can't wait to see what songs you select, which artists, and how you're going to blend/mix them all.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Casper AudioGhost

thx to all who have been posting music and being supportive of a new mix-just a note about the next renegades mix-i will include music that is not done with the music series as my goal is to spotlight the variety of different styles and talent of the members of this forum-we all want to make music and we all want to have a good audience and it's clear that we respect each other-of course music made on the music software is prefered because of the site but i want to include many recent non music series tracks by rs conceptions bj max and others.also i will do as many more mixes as interest insists-meaning as long as someone wants a track on a mix i will be planning a new mix so do pm me if u want any songs in my mixes and plz include links to the songs-ty   casper