Stairway to heaven

Started by mesemdilo, June 03, 2008, 01:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesemdilo

DJ_Omnimaga

I love this song, it is one of my favourite from Music 2000. It reminds me Karlchen3D songs but faster :)

I will convert it to mp3 then put on my itunes list for sure ^^

mesemdilo

i have lots of created M2 songs.
at the end, i putted all the tracks on cd, but :'(
unfortunetly, the cd was dammage,
and this 'stairway to heaven' was the only track i could resceu, becauce it was the first song on the cd,
for me it's, old, but good work.

i ame not planned to still make music with this kind of programs,
music 2000 ejay, its all good.
but at the end, if you wonna go profesional,
you need the real stuff, like my icon vangelis.

i ame pleased to hear that you are liking the song.
let me gif you a big kiss :-*

gtzz MSD

DJ_Omnimaga

this sucks that you lost everything :( I would have wished to hear the other stuff as well. I will check your other tracks on youtube when you release new ones.

I will probably stay with Music 2000 for a while myself since I don't plan to get signed anytime soon and if I sell my stuff it will only be certain tracks in particular and on the internet like itunes

TourqeGlare

Good Lord!  :o

Awesome!

I thought it was a remix of the Led Zeppelin song though.
How did you get the bell sounds in the breakdown though?
I've been trying to do that for seven years now.
All songs were made between 2001 and 2005,
unless otherwise noted)

I am not a proper musician, I do this for fun.
My songs suffer because of that...

I am more adept in the following:

My art:
http://tourqeglare.deviantart.com/

My novels:
http://stores.lulu.com/TourqeGlare

mesemdilo

i don't now a group called led zepling, so that wil be conviniance ;D

i believe those bels are in the libbary standart,
but i tought a did complealtly  wrong things with the belsounds
axept of adding chorus, echo, and reverb (deep space)
i cutted thwe wave shorter,

.:DJ Droppin:.

Very nice.... Very professional sounding. The transition at 1:41 is outstanding
Welcome to the Forum  :)
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

mesemdilo

i think, buying back the music 2000 software.
of all those songs here, i get the cribblings to start again ;D

there are some masterpeaces here on the forum!

so who knows, in a couple of days, i can ad olso nice songs again,

DJ_Omnimaga

this would be awesome ^^

You should make more like this one :)

Btw what kind of cables do you use? For MTVMG2 and Music 3000 I separated my audio cables from the video one (the ones for my Playstation 2), since they were stuck together, and I used a small adapter to connect them to my audio in 3.5 mm port on my PC, so I have Stereo sound when recording. I also setup my volume settings so I can hear the playstation sound through my computer headphones :). For Music 2000 I am using a PSOne emulator on the PC though

mesemdilo

euhmm, i used the pc version :)

i did start with playstation, but when i heared there olso was a pc version, i buyed the pc version.
STH i maded with the pc version,

DJ_Omnimaga

oooh I see now, I guess that's why the reverb sound was mono. IIRC on both PC versions of Music 2000 (Music 2000 and Music 2002 Club Edition) reverb was mono, like on Music 3000, altough obviously far better than Music 3000. I tried in Music 2002 (which I own).

Personally I don't like the PC version much though, being used to Windows mouse controls/shortcuts a lot, since they were the same through most versions (I used 95, NT 4.0, 98, 2000, XP and a bit of Vista). The shortcuts that are in most PC softwares are missing in Music 2000/2002 and most of the shortcuts added are so hard to remember, plus it crashes quite often compared to the PSone version (altough Music 2002 crashes less often, being made after Windows XP release) :(

I am glad I got Music 2002 for less than 4 euros (shipping to Canada included) on ebay.co.uk. I tried making a song in it and I ended up giving up. Wav files needs to be 16 bit PCM else Music 200x doesn't import them, plus, I hate how each wav files takes two sample slots, it is impossible to find anything in the sample palette afterward. Also, as mentionned above, Reverb effects seemed to be mono, not Stereo, like in the Playstation version of Music 2000 (and MTV Music Generator 2), and sometimes, after using it for a couple of minutes when you create or edit riffs you cannot edit the first channel of any riff anymore, meaning when you create new riffs you have to put your notes starting on channel 2, 3 and so on.

You can make awesome stuff with it though, but personally I found it harder to use than professsional music softwares like FL Studio or Sony Acid Pro.  No Jester's Interactive music making softwares ever beaten Music 2000 PSOne in easily useable term.

pillagemyvillage

:o woah! thats some perfect trance!
awesome melody construction...
very, very good... sounds full on pro... 11/10

mesemdilo

oh my greathness,

brings good old memories, when i hear one of my first music 2000 songs, ha!
times fly's by, :'(
wel, if someone could do a remix of this song,just yell to me,
i feel like this old track could need new clotes,

by for now,, love you all

gunther (MSD)

trance-man

was this with Music 2000 PC?
dont look to the left
dont look to the right
just follow that sraight old line

quade77

much better version    ;) just kidding i thought it would be funny lol